Community Forum

Transferring service: Xfinity move does not recognize address from its own drop-down box

Regular Visitor

Transferring service: Xfinity move does not recognize address from its own drop-down box

Hello,

I am trying to organize a transfer of my service to another address. The new address is an existing old apartment building, and the Xfinity Move site lists the address as well as all the apartments for that building. However, when I choose my apartment number, an error message appears,

"Please enter a valid street address and select from the list". How is it possible that the site does not recognize an address from its very own database? Thanks for any help.
Official Employee

Re: Transferring service: Xfinity move does not recognize address from its own drop-down box

Hi iraikov. I can assist in checking serviceability for your new apartment number. Please send me a private message and include your full name, your complete service address, and contact phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!