Community Forum

Ticket status

Highlighted
New Poster

Ticket status

I have a ticket number but can find no way to find out when someone may be out.  My mom has no service at all we called yesterday and have heard nothing since. thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Ticket status

Hello, dianniama! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm so glad you reached out to us here for help with that ticket. I understand how important it is to have internet, especially with so many of us spending most of our days at home right now. I'd love to take a look into this ticket with you and make sure we get your mom reconnected as quickly as possible.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I was able too finally reach a person and was helped thank you.
Highlighted
Official Employee

That's great to hear! I'm so glad you were able to get support quickly.  Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!