Community Forum

Ticket Numbers Being Closed --- without job being done

New Poster

Ticket Numbers Being Closed --- without job being done

i called to have a cable buried in my yard on July 17th.  ticket number given to me.  said "Sunshine" needed to come spray paint where the cables/electrical/etc. are in my yard first.  i asked why cuz they didn't used to have to do that -- the cable is only buried about 3 inches.  nevertheless, i was assured Sunshine had to come and that they would call me....i waited.  3 days, 7 days...  i called and was told it would just be another day or so...i waited...7 days.  called back and was told that the ticket was closed!  really?  i asked what job was performed to trigger the closing of the ticket and they couldn't tell me.  i arranged again for the burial of the cable today...this is August 1st.  i was given a new ticket number with an assurance that the "escalation supervisor" would call me within 30 minutes -- 60 mins. at the latest.  i waited 2.5 hours...nothing.  i called and...you guessed it... the brand new ticket number was closed!!  i was told that was because a dispatch date had been put in the system and the burial guy was coming out at the end of this week...on 8/3.  i asked how i was supposed to know that and how the guy intended to get in my yard (locked fences/gates/dogs, etc.) and they said they didn't know.  i was also told that a note in the file under the new ticket number said "do not call customer".  that's probably the first honest thing that came out of their mouths and it was probably by accident.

<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Language/Inflammatory Remarks">.  i don't even know what to do.

Admin1
Moved:

Re: Ticket Numbers Being Closed --- without job being done