Community Forum

This needs a Comcast Emplyee please!

Highlighted
Contributor

This needs a Comcast Emplyee please!

Someone from the company please help - I have spent hours on chat several times now trying to get my bill corrected - it was $153 and then in Dec it shot up to over $183 - I have now spoken with 4 different Agents who promised to give me a better package deal and my monthly cost would be again, around $153. I trusted them! (has this happened to anyone else?)

I recently recieved a notice to pay around $174? Not at all what was agreed upon, then, the very same day, I got a notice that there was an error and my new monthly total is over $190!!!

This is just not right! When I call <edited> is not a good option for me. That leaves me to trust the Agents through chat. 

I am 'still' paying $30 a month for Voice which I have said over and over that I never wanted and have never activated, yet I am still being charged 'after over a year' - that's over $350 and it's been more than just the one year that's been charged!

I also am getting around 6 channels that speak a different language so they are of no use to me, and 'so far' I have noticed that I have LOST two of the channels I watch almost every day! (Travel and Game show channels).  I now have to subscribe to those two channels if I want them??  

I am being charged $29.95 for S/H when I was told that would be waived (by 3 different Agenst on Chat) - how do I get this taken off my bill?  

I have been with this company for 'year's, never missed a payment which makes me a loyal customer. I believe I am due the same respect back so when an Agent tells me a certain price that we agree upon, that is what I expect my bill to reflect.

The last two Agents have also told me not to pay the full bill - that it will correct itself after I make my next payment. No it will not. What it will do is charge me a late fee for the extra the site shows is unpaid and I would imagine that effects my credit rating - So I paid a second payment before it would have been late. 

I appreciate someone getting back to me on this. I have been working to resolve these issues far too long now without proper results and because of the constant 'changes in pakcages to make my bill where it should be), I'm paying out extra each time which is a bit counterproductive in what we are trying to achieve! 

It should not be this difficult with a company this huge, to get things corrected for their customers. <This post has been edited for violating forum guidelines>

Highlighted
Expert

Re: This needs a Comcast Emplyee please!

@lisafree 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, lisafree.

We appreciate you reaching out to us for help with your service plan and billing. 

I would be more than happy to go over everything with you to explain any account-specific questions you may have as well as ensure everything is correct. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!