Community Forum

This is ridiculous

New Poster

This is ridiculous

The site seems to be down for certain things, I want to try to even look at my bill, it says to call customer service, I want to try to use the ‘add packages’ on the website or app and it also says to call customer service, but they aren’t open, so the Automated system says to talk to an online representative. And here I am. I just want to add HBO to my package. Today if possible...please...
Problem Solver

Re: This is ridiculous

This is primarily a peer-to-peer public forum of Comcast customers.  There are Comcast agents that peruse the forum but it's variable as to when someone will see your post and respond.  It may be a couple days or a couple hours.  If there's something you want to watch today, you might continue calling 800-COMCAST or 800-XFINITY and try getting a live agent.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Re: This is ridiculous

Hi @Paul7777

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. @jav6joev is correct. Sometimes us Official Employees here may not see your post right away. We apologize for the delay. 'd be more than happy to help add HBO to your account if it hasn't been done already. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!