Community Forum

This company

New Poster

This company

Xfinity,
2 hours later and still no technician on a 3-5 guaranteed appointment. I spent 4-5 hours on the phone with several CS reps on Saturday.
1. my order that placed on 19th was cancelled and therefore I spent 2 hours replacing the initial order.
2. The CS rep had a difficult time sending a signal out
3. Called back only to find out that the order still was not complete and was on the phone for another hour.
4. Supervisor provided me with a appointment for today<edited>.
5. 3 CS reps gave me several different ETA times and still no technician.
6. Supervisor can only credited $25 dollars on a $60 appointment.
7. Was told a technician should be at my home by 8pm 3 hours later <edited> and was told I needed to reschedule. I decided to cancel my services.
8. Next day, I decided to just get internet because I won’t be bothered with the rest of comcast and what happens <edited>........The tech support can’t get a signal (mind you nothing changed) and another tech needs to come out. When is the appointment one week from today. <edited for violating forum guidelines>

Official Employee

Re: This company

Hello, aviamckinzie. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm glad you reached out to us.

I'm sad to hear you've had such a frustrating experience and I would like to review the situation further to see what I can do to help improve your experience. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can help.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: This company

aviamckinzie, as we have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your services working properly again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!