Community Forum

This company will never get their act together......

Highlighted
New Poster

This company will never get their act together......

Of all my years dealing with issues and problems with vendors and service providers i cannot beleive what xfinity just pulled on me. After cancelling our cable service due to a move to a new address where xfinity does not provide service we had an over payment on our account. We requested the payment be delivered to our new address and were assured in early May that we would receive it within 2 weeks. We stand today 6 weeks later with no check and the most unprofessional form customer service that any company can give a customer. Falsehoods and lies. It borders on incompetence and I will make sure the word gets out when people are evaluating cable/internet service providers. Since those initial 2 weeks, we spoke to at least 4 different individuals regarding the status of our rightful money. Each and every time we got a different answer. "It was just sent, and will take 2-4 weeks,"..."It should be there already, these things usually 6-8 weeks"....."I can confirm the check has been sent without doubt, you should receive it shortly"....and on and on. In each conversation, the agent always intially had the address wrong and when I corrected them proceeded to agree that they were wrong and the address I cited was the correct one. Well which one is it? And why is it every customer service rep has a different timeline. Which leads to today's call where it was apparently noted that the check was never processed becuase it is being expedited now and will arrive within 5-7 days. And I'm supposed to take another customer service representatives word for it? Why can't xfinity employees speak in truths and verify the information they are providing. You would think by the third/fourth call/chat someone would say. "We've made a huge mistake and will take care of it immediately". Why drag a customer through the mud wasting countless hours on hold or in a chat room only to receive some of the highest levels of incompetence and lack of care for a customer. UNACCEPTABLE. If anyone cares to look at this request my supposed ticket number is 051148047.  It's a disgrace.