Community Forum

They keep deleting 20 year account

Highlighted
Contributor

They keep deleting 20 year account

Keep deleting my long post about my experience and leaving after 20 plus years with them and showing how unwilling they’re to help 😞
Highlighted
Expert

Re: They keep deleting 20 year account

Most likely because you violated forum policy for using this forum. Please read to following for correct use of this forum.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/m-p/3115028#M1

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Acceptable-Use-Policy/m-p/2618379#M2

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Nope that wasn’t the case it was very professional and the moved it to another section so I would get better help. I was actually told to post it by someone I’m working with at Corp to voice my concern on a Professional level.
Highlighted
Expert

I found your 2 deleted posts. One was only an empty reply: about 10 dashes. The other was about 5 words to Bump a post. So the title of this post is inapropriate and incorrect.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

That’s not right I have a screenshot of what I posted it was almost two pages long look for the one that I posted that referenced the person that was helping me comcastche

Here was the post link
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/DONE-POOR-SERVICE-20-YEAR-CUSTOMER/m-p/3344535#U33445...

Here is the proof with xfinity rep online they wanted to know when I posted it Try again I never posted anything ever like that. Try again please

E949B6FA-A593-42F6-8AC7-BD01BA903EF6.jpeg
Highlighted
Expert

After checking "Removed Posts" I finally found this one. I don't understand the reason it was removed. Someone may have meant to remove a certain reply.

For now, I will leave your latest reply here. If someone else removes it they should give the reason.

Highlighted
Expert

Can you please PM me on what you saw when clicking that link? 

It looks like a coding error in the link to me.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Why do my post here keep getting removed? I just posted again what the link was and it was removed
Highlighted
Contributor

I had posted my comments and they get removed here as well. I posted a picture and it was removed. Anything I post factually gets removed. I just done trying to be helped. I have wrote so many items and it gets removed or edited and I’m nothing but professional about it
Highlighted
Expert

I PM'ed you last night. Please reply using the PM (Private message - envelope above to upper right.) which you will see when you choose HOME. It shows on that screen.

Highlighted
Expert

I put your post back here. I explained the reasons for possible earlier removals on a new PM to you a few minutes ago.

Hopefully someone from Comcast can help fix your original reason for posting now.

You will find it back here placed from date entered by you. Separate posts were merged here (not by me) after I put it back. A few replies before this one. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @xtreme3881

I'm sorry about the problem you're having with your posts. I'm not sure why they're being removed. I did receive your private messages you sent about your internet connection. I replied last week and had been awaiting a response from you. Did you see my response in your private message box? 

As for your internet issues, I'm trying to help and do all that I can. The problem is that my system is not allowing us to send technicians in your area still without going through that virtual trouble call process. Can you reply to my private message to let me know if you ever received the phone call from the last one I scheduled for you?  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

@ComcastChe You have been great! It's not your fault Che! I just have to voice my concerns with my service with Xfinity in general. There are only so many of us little people that we can fix! Yes, I did see your message I said I would do another virtual installer 2 weeks ago again for the 3rd time to have them call me. I never received your call that we had planned on this. @MNtundraRET Please recover my original post so I can have all my details listed again!

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

@MNtundraRET Thanks for post-recovery!

Highlighted
Contributor

If I have to keep doing a virtual call please have them link to my post I'm not explaining my 3rd virtual call again only for them to send someone out and walk away with doing absolutely nothing Have them refer to this post

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/DONE-POOR-SERVICE-20-YEAR-CUSTOMER/m-p/3344535#U3344...

Highlighted
Official Employee

I totally understand. I just understand how frustrating these internet issues have been for you and wish there was more we could do at this time. I do recall scheduling a call so I could walk you through the steps of testing the speeds coming into your home, but once you replied stating you had already done that and provided your levels, I dropped the ball by assuming the call was no longer needed and continued sending private messages and testing/scheduled another virtual call - so I genuinely apologize for that. 

Unfortunately, the team responsible for the virtual calls aren't members of my team, so they won't have access to the private messages that myself and you have, but I have made very detailed notes on your account about your experience - and provided the same notes for the virtual calls that I have scheduled thus far. I'll be sure to continue doing so moving forward. 

Please check your private messages shortly as I'll be replying to that now. I know I've said it plenty of times already, but I sincerely appreciate you for sticking through this with me! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Administrator

@xtreme3881 

We sincerely apologize for the confusion. You will notice all your posts are still intact and available in our public boards. I believe the thread you are referring to can be found here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/DONE-POOR-SERVICE-20-YEAR-CUSTOMER/m-p/3344535

To access your previous posts simply navigate to your profile page and scroll down. There you will notice all your posts in list format. You can easily access them by clicking on the title of the post. 

To MNtundraRET's point, if a post is removed, it is only because it has violated our Forum Guidelines or Acceptable Use Policy. When reviewing your profile I only notice one post that has been removed that you authored on 04/16/2020. It was removed as it has no content just, "............", which does violate our Forum Guidelines. We ask that you please review all Forum Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policies to ensure no future posts are removed. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns related to the Xfinity Forum. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Well I never had one of those post like that so it sounds false but w/e it’s posted back and ofc locked go figure
Highlighted
Expert

@xtreme3881 wrote:
Well I never had one of those post like that so it sounds false but w/e it’s posted back and ofc locked go figure

Not sure what you mean by that, or that it sounds false.  However, the one post that you had removed had been edited by you to remove your content, hence the "......." in the post, which is the reason why I removed the post.  That post was titled 

Re: Curiosity Stream Added to bill

and was from April 16th.  Another post you had removed was back in September and was removed for bumping which is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy of the Forum.

I hope that clears up some of your confusion.