Community Forum

There's no service at all 1 week after installation

New Poster

There's no service at all 1 week after installation

A techician came several days ago to analyze the problem, called another technician to come and fix something on the pole outside.  The other technician came and went without fixing the problem.  Now it's one entire week after Comcast installation.  I've 'chatted' and spoken to customer support without result and nobody let's us know the status or tells us when XFinity service will start.  The house phone was switched to Comcast a week ago and we still have no phone service.  This is the worst support I have ever seen. 

Official Employee

Re: There's no service at all 1 week after installation

Hello william9david, thank you for creating a post. I can assist you with getting your service up and running, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: There's no service at all 1 week after installation

Hi william9david, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!