Community Forum

There is an orange line in my yard

New Poster

There is an orange line in my yard

Please help!!!!! I have an orange line in my yard. I don't know how it came up or got there. I'm afraid to touch it.
Expert

Re: There is an orange line in my yard

@Stephanie001 wrote:
Please help!!!!! I have an orange line in my yard. I don't know how it came up or got there. I'm afraid to touch it.

It is a temporary cable for Internet or cable service. It is not dangerous if touched. I have Escalated having the cable buried for you. A Comcast employee will reply to you here on the forum to get personal information needed for your location over a private message from you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Stephanie001, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely want to get this line taken care of and buried as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting someone out to do so. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Stephanie001, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this Temporary line in your yard. Please reach back out Publicly if need assistance with any new issues or concerns. We're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.