Community Forum

There is an orange cable in my yard

New Poster

There is an orange cable in my yard

Just moved into a new apartment and there is an orange cable from Comcast / Xfinity running across the backyard exposed. Please schedule a burial.

Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard

Hi there. Welcome to the community. We appreciate you reaching out here for support. We know that the orange line can be unsightly and inconvenient. Thanks for reporting it. What I can do is open up a request to your local area to request that the line be buried. In order to do this, please send me a private message with your name and best contact number so I can get started. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard

Hi, lightbored. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I have completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support on this, please feel free to reach out to me via PM. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!