Community Forum

There is an orange cable in my yard

New Poster

There is an orange cable in my yard

Neighbor had Xfinity installed at their house.  There is an orange cable going from my yard to his house.   No one has came to bury it for 3+ months.

Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard

Hello StephenCarr9858, welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for creating a post regarding this concern. I understand that it can be frustrating to have unwanted equipment in your yard, so I would like to get this issue addressed as soon as possible to eliminate any aggravation on your end. To better assist you can you please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard

Hi StephenCarr9858, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!