Community Forum

There is an orange cable in my yard (7 weeks)

New Poster

There is an orange cable in my yard (7 weeks)

It has now been 7 weeks since my initial comcast installation where an orange cable was installed to be buried at a later date.  I have called and messaged on 4-5 separate occasions.  Each time a different person has reached out to me and told me they would get it scheduled and buried.  Since the line goes across my neighbors land over grass it is an annoying inconvenience when mowing the lawn both for me and my neighbor.  There have been multiple times where the cable could have been accidentaly cut plus it poses a hazard to my young kids who play in the yard and are attracted to the orance cord.  How can I make sure this gets done and also get an estimated time of completion?  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: There is an orange cable in my yard (7 weeks)

Hi @Jenodin

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums. I'd like to contact your local techs to help get the line buried.  Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!