Community Forum

There is a damaged comcast equipment box located on the street in my neighborhood.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

There is a damaged comcast equipment box located on the street in my neighborhood.

The county garbage truck backed over the comcast pedestal at the end of our street and damaged It heavily.  All of the cables are open to the elements.  I have had no luck contacting a human at comcast to report the issue.  I can send pictures and provide the address if anyone at comcast wants it.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: There is a damaged comcast equipment box located on the street in my neighborhood.

I have escalated this issue to a Comcast Employee to further assist.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: There is a damaged comcast equipment box located on the street in my neighborhood.

Greetings, @Cobbclan! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when there is a broken pedestal making the neighborhood look unsightly. I would like to see about getting this fixed. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name along with the picture and address so I may further assist you?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Service completed. Thanks