Community Forum

The worst customer support line ever

Highlighted
New Poster

The worst customer support line ever

I had tried to contact the Xfinity customer service line in the past two days for disconnecting my internet service. Here are my experience:

1. Long waiting time than expected: I had been informed the waiting time is about 30 mins, but I waited about 90 mins with no connection.
  2. Call back service is not properly managed: I signed up call back service, but I received a phone call from technical support function who cannot help me disconnecting my service
  3. Customer representative is rude: In the call back received, I requested to transfer my call to the loyalty department for completing my request for disconnection. At the end, I was informed that call transfer is not available. I have to call the 1-800-Xfinity customer service line again for the system to transfer my request to the loyalty department.

Do you want to know why AT&T fiber is better than Xfinity fiber? Not only the lower price offered by AT&T, but also the quality customer service provided by AT&T. Like this kind of company (Xfinity), I don't know how long you can keep your market share......

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: The worst customer support line ever

Greetings, @zeroz! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear about the experience you had when trying to call in. I would hate to see you leave the Comcast family but I can certainly handle this request for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!