Community Forum

The very worst experience I have ever had

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The very worst experience I have ever had

I am still, still, freaking trying to get some satisfaction from comcast xfinity
For 1 I never lose my temper, but wow just WOW I am trying to report tree limbs pushing heavily on my lines and also slow speed, supposedly because of out of date equipment.
But mostly about the lines, it is 2:18 PM now as I write this, and I am still waiting for the tech person that I FINALLY got ahold of, to find another person to schedule and now for the 3rd freaking time there is NO ONE ON THE LINE.
I spent more than a hour now
1st I tried to get a phone number for comcast xfinity, nope..no way so I was sent to chat
and guess what I could not get to chat with a person!
I would ask for a agent and it would give me a list of problems I might have.
(Oh okay by the way I just lost connection with tech I finally got on the line and while on hold lost him too)
And to top it off I get the satisfaction survey call!
Not a call back from the company!!!!!
I am going to put this on every freaking website I can think of starting with Facebook.
Wow I started at 1:15 PM to tell them I have limbs on my cable lines and now it is 2:38 and I have been able to get nowhere, wow just wow
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: The very worst experience I have ever had

Okay I just got a call from chris, now I have to wait for another call by the end of the day to schedule for someone to come out and look at the limbs, I have to wait again
Highlighted
Expert

Re: The very worst experience I have ever had

@Jdg12 wrote:
Okay I just got a call from chris, now I have to wait for another call by the end of the day to schedule for someone to come out and look at the limbs, I have to wait again

I hate to tell you this, but Comcast doesn't do limb removal.  If the tree is on your property you are completely responsible for keeping the lines free from encumbrances.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!