Community Forum

The ongoing saga of trying to get JUST channels added

Highlighted
New Poster

The ongoing saga of trying to get JUST channels added

Hi,

We called and wanted extra channels added, basically, the next level of service. Xfinity said no problem, added the channels.  Go to watch TV upstaris, the box is not working, check account, box has been removed. 

After several lengthy calls, where you are in a  auto menu <Edited>, we finally get ahold of a person. The box is added, we think all is well, but of course, no.

Go to watch TCM (which we've always had) - it now says "this requires a subscription"  - and i'm now on hold again. 

Why are the simplest of things so difficult?? 

And people wonder why i dread calling, becuase it always seems to end up like this. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: The ongoing saga of trying to get JUST channels added

Greetings, @LucidaConsole! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the experience you have had when calling in to get channels added. You certainly have reached out to the right place! I would like to see what we can do to make sure this gets straightened out. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!