Community Forum

The never ending wait for $250 gift card

New Poster

The never ending wait for $250 gift card

I purchased my phone 2/21/18, a co worker also purchased phones a week later. 5 months into it we finally got notice that our gift cards were shipped on 6/26/18 and to allow 7 to 10 business days for arrival. Of course they never came. I call, again and was told mine were mailed to a previous address, Of course it was not there and my coworker has not received hers either. I will be calling first thing Monday morning to see what lie will be told this time. Has anyone received their card or is this truly just a scam?
Expert

Re: The never ending wait for $250 gift card

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: The never ending wait for $250 gift card

Hi @Clundy1, this isn't the experience we want for our customers. I can help look further into this to see if I can help get the cards reissued. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!