Community Forum

The absolute worst

Rcnick
New Poster

The absolute worst

I can’t anyone on the phone. Or email. And this STUPID automated help, is not helpful.

Can ANYONE contact me?
Again
Expert

Re: The absolute worst

@Rcnick wrote:
I can’t anyone on the phone. Or email. And this STUPID automated help, is not helpful.

Can ANYONE contact me?

You can post about your issue here, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Mscleo
New Poster

I’m having the same issue. I can’t get a person to help with a simple issue. And the automated service is useless. It gives answers totally unrelated to what I ask. U used to get a live person in the chat. Worst service ever
Again
Expert

@Mscleo wrote:
I’m having the same issue. I can’t get a person to help with a simple issue. And the automated service is useless. It gives answers totally unrelated to what I ask. U used to get a live person in the chat. Worst service ever

Did you read my post right above yours?

Please start a new thread describing your problem but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!