Community Forum

Thanks for your recent order! Huh???

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your recent order! Huh???

I received an email with title "Thanks for your recent order!". Thing is, I made no changes to my account. Can you explain what this is about? Thank you.

Regular Visitor

Re: Thanks for your recent order! Huh???

I received the same email today. I went into a local office and they said they see a credit being applied today for my cable card (I don’t have a set top box). They didn’t know what was done or why though, just that something with my cable card in their system was adjusted. Maybe behind the scenes upgrades or something and it “re-added” it to my account?? Not sure. Please update if you find anything else out!
Regular Visitor

Same here. I'm in a support chat and they're claiming it's about the $2.50 owned modem credit.

Incredibly stupid. It looks either like someone ordered something on my account, or a phishing email. 

"We're working on your order and will send an email
confirming the details shortly."

sure doesn't sound like a confirmation of a $2.50 credit to me. 

Regular Visitor

Although I know it sounds stupid I think it’s correct since I got the same email and had the exact same credit reason processed today. I’m thinking they updated something in the background that shifted things around and had to have the cable card “re-added”. Given that we both got the email and both have the exact same recent transaction of cable card credit I wouldn’t worry much more about it.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the responses. I guess I will see on the next bill whether they messed anything up.

Official Employee

Hi all, I can do my best and review recent changes on your accounts, please send me a private message with your account information ( name on account, address, and account number).

Thank you