Texas winter storm outage

King2020
New Poster

Texas winter storm outage

I want to request credit for 3 days outage due to the winter storm

ComcastBrie
Official Employee

Re: Texas winter storm outage

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us--we're aware of the situation down your way, and we sincerely hope you and your loved ones are staying safe. As the situation evolves, we're constantly re-evaluating our approach, with repair teams on standby and dedicated representatives ready to help out in any way we can.

As a reminder, our Xfinity hotspots have been opened in the region to accommodate customers and collections activity is temporarily paused. You can always learn more about how we handle severe weather by visiting; https://comca.st/2Ztzp3z

In this instance, could you send me a private message @King2020 ? To send me a private message, click on "ComcastBrie," and then click send a message. Please include your full name, account holder name (if different), and service address. I can assist with providing a credit there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!