Community Forum

Texas Winter Storm Outage Credit

HoangM3
New Poster

Texas Winter Storm Outage Credit

Hi, I live in Houston and was hit by the winter storm. My family had outages from 02/15 to 02/18. This was scary because we use VoiP for our home phone and cell phone coverage was very spotty so any calls for emergency was difficult. Thankfully everything turned out fine. I was told we could get credit for the days we had outages. 

ComcastMichele
Official Employee

Re: Texas Winter Storm Outage Credit

@HoangM3, Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your disruption. I am certain it was pretty scary. I heard that a lot of things were hitting everyone at once in Houston and it still hasn't stopped and I am so sorry to hear that you have had to face all of this. I would be honored to review the account for credit. Can you please reach out through private message (find out how to do so with this link https://comca.st/2ZsgtlB) with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!