Community Forum

Terrible service

New Poster

Terrible service

I am absolutely disgusted by the ridiculous service Comcast/Xfinity offers to its customers. I have been experiencing outages constantly since the beginning of 2017. I have called in countless times, forced to explain the same problem over and over to different agents. I was promised a credit for the inconvenience by two representatives before and didn't receive it.

Today I called again and was told that the maximum credit I can receive is $40, after an entire year of paying over $60/month. A supervisor told me that she can only give credit based on the days I talked to technical support. Basically, the calls are proof that I had problems. I have to prove myself to these unreasonable people, like I don't have anything better to do than call Comcast every time my internet goes down. Worse yet, my bill is going up to $73 from next month. I am incredibly frustrated with this entire situation.
Screenshot_20180125-160429.png
Screenshot_20180125-160423.png
Screenshot_20180125-160415.png
Screenshot_20180125-160407.png
Screenshot_20180125-160400.png
Official Employee

Re: Terrible service

Hi Vaasha. We're sorry you have been experiencing trouble with your service. If you'd like us to review the credits you have received for your downtime, we can help. We can also go over new offers available to change your service to something that may better fit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.