Community Forum

Terrible service when it comes to getting additional service information.

New Poster

Terrible service when it comes to getting additional service information.

I have been trying for 2 days to get a bottom line price for adding TV service to the internet service I already have. I am trying to compare what I already have with Directtv.  I tried logging into my account to see what is offered and I keep getting an error msg to call a specific number.  If the user cannot view additional services from their account then remove the link.  I have tried calling but for the rep to go thru the tv channels available in each package is unproductive.  I also have been passed around from one rep to another.  I even went to the local office in Bruanswick, ME to upgrade the modem and thought I would ask there.  It seemed that I was bothering them and that it was not their job to sell upgrade services.  The selections and brochure is overwhelming and not clear.  Telling me I can have this package or that package is of no use unless I know what is in the package.  I need someone at comcast to tell me what they have that is comparable to what I have with Directtv and what the price is.  I am thinking they are not interested in selling any additional services. 

What I have now with Directtv is HD-DVR for 2 tv's.  I can take directtv with me.  I can download recorded shows.  I also have on demand.