Community Forum

Terrible service by Comcast

New Poster

Terrible service by Comcast

Why didn’t the technician show up? Between 9 and 11? When we called at 11:02 we were told they would send someone within an hour. We called at 1 and were told he was on his way but it’s now 3pm and no one has shown up. This is the worst service imaginable. Our last call assistant actually advised us that the previously two persons we spoke with had lied!!!! No one is coming today and we will need to reschedule. Your customer service is atrocious.
Expert

Re: Terrible service by Comcast

@Kj911

Did your tech finally show up?

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem. You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Terrible service by Comcast

Hello Kj911, the information that (The_Janitor) provided is correct. Please allow me to get the tech rescheduled for you, I can also submit your credits for the missed appointment. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!