Community Forum

Terrible service! I just want internet back!!

New Poster

Terrible service! I just want internet back!!

Yesterday, 10/11/17, i woke up to realize I don't have any cable or internet. I checked all the cables of the interior of the house and everything seemed fine so I checked exterior cables and found that a cable connecting my xfinity box to a nearby transformer had been accidently cut by my neighborhoods lawn service. I called xfinity and after an hour of combined holding time and automated voice nonsense, I was told that the technician who installed my service should have burried the wire to avoid such damage. I spoke with CSR "Coserick" who gave me a ticket number (044101640) and told me that a technician would be coming out and replacing that wire and burry it properly free of charge because it was the technicians fault for the damage. I was told by Coserick that the technician would be coming out either that night or today before noon. I have not received any phone call or service at all. I'm now 26 hours without cable/internet and I'm losing money because I can't work without it. Please make this right! Call or email please
Expert

Re: Terrible service! I just want internet back!!

Achamilton765 wrote:
Yesterday, 10/11/17, i woke up to realize I don't have any cable or internet. I checked all the cables of the interior of the house and everything seemed fine so I checked exterior cables and found that a cable connecting my xfinity box to a nearby transformer had been accidently cut by my neighborhoods lawn service. I called xfinity and after an hour of combined holding time and automated voice nonsense, I was told that the technician who installed my service should have burried the wire to avoid such damage. I spoke with CSR "Coserick" who gave me a ticket number (044101640) and told me that a technician would be coming out and replacing that wire and burry it properly free of charge because it was the technicians fault for the damage. I was told by Coserick that the technician would be coming out either that night or today before noon. I have not received any phone call or service at all. I'm now 26 hours without cable/internet and I'm losing money because I can't work without it. Please make this right! Call or email please

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Terrible service! I just want internet back!!

Hi, Achamilton765 - We need to schedule a tech visit asap to run a new cable, please send me your full name, address, and a phone number in a Private Message.