Community Forum

Terrible customer service

Regular Visitor

Terrible customer service

I had an issue with my service back in November for which I was given compensation of two years of free HD service. Yesterday I called to review my account as a promotional period have expired, I specifically asked if I'm going to keep all my services for the lower rate and was told yes. Today my HD service was disconnected. I just spend two hours on the phone trying to deal with this. First call I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was connected with Aracely, which was very rude, refused to even admit that that was on my account, even though it clearly shows on my previous bill that HD service was free. After going back and fourth with her I asked to be transferred to her manager which she flat out refused, claiming that she was the highest person I can speak with. I find it hard to believe that there was nobody higher than her in the entire Comcast organization that was available. Than she flat out told me that if I wanted to she could cancel my service but I was not getting what I was promised. So this company would rather lose loyal customer than honor the commitment that it made. After hanging up with her I called again and after explaining my problem to a different agent she admitted that there was note on my account about the free HD service and she would be happy to reinstate it for me. In the process of doing it we got disconnected, no call back. Called again and after explaining my problem to yet another agent, got disconnected again, and again no call back. I don't know why you even bother to verify the call back number. Called again and after speaking with another agent I was told that only Solutions Dept can help me, but unfortunately they are closed today and I'll have to call back tomorrow and waste more time dealing with this.

This whole ordeal was the worst customer service experience I have ever had, in any field. Can't believe that Comcast not only hires but promotes people like Aracely, she has no business being in customer service field.

I will give this another try tomorrow but if I get the same run around I will be calling Uverse which probably will be happy to take my money.

Expert

Re: Terrible customer service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Terrible customer service

Hello Peterz34, I can address your billing concerns here. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?