Community Forum

Terrible customer service

New Poster

Terrible customer service

I have been trying to find some way to get in touch with a manager about a customer service issue and I keep getting the run around so I am posting here because I don't know what else to do. I am a new customer. This morning two installers came to my home to install my equipment. They were both extremely rude. They acted as though setting up my equipment was an inconvenience. I have never encountered such terrible customer service. Not a good way to start a relationship with a brand new customer. I think I made a mistake choosing Comcast, especially with everything I just read online about their abismal history of poor customer service. I am seriously considering canceling and going with another company.
Expert

Re: Terrible customer service

@giantssfan wrote:

PM Sent

Click my name and next page right side of screen says send message.

Sending an unrequested PM is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. If you are not familiar with these, please review them. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

c

Link to address concerns.

Official Employee

Re: Terrible customer service

I have been trying to find some way to get in touch with a manager about a customer service issue and I keep getting the run around so I am posting here because I don't know what else to do. I am a new customer. This morning two installers came to my home to install my equipment. They were both extremely rude. They acted as though setting up my equipment was an inconvenience. I have never encountered such terrible customer service. Not a good way to start a relationship with a brand new customer. I think I made a mistake choosing Comcast, especially with everything I just read online about their abismal history of poor customer service. I am seriously considering canceling and going with another company.

shannon_long, this is definitely not the experience I want for you. I would like to look into this further. We strive for a much better experience. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!