Community Forum

Terrible Customer Service

New Poster

Terrible Customer Service

I’ve been a Comcast customer in NH for 30 years. So when my son moved to Burlington I naturally helped him sign up with Comcast. His bill increased $20 from last year. I see it’s due to a Bundle Discount decrease. Apparently there is nothing that can be done. It’s in the contract. However I spent over a month on the phone with Comcast last year setting up his account (it was a new apartment building). Not once during any of my calls did they tell me the bill would go up $20 next year.

I had the worst customer service experience not once but twice this morning. The 1st rep kept me on the phone for 30 mins, kept putting me on hold telling me she’d she what she could do. Then it turned into let me talk to my manager. All for nothing. It’s in the written contract... That’s all she kept saying, over & over again. I didn’t last 10 mins on the phone with the 2nd person. He was rude & could care less. He could put me thru to the manager but it’d be at least a 20 min wait.

I don’t remember the last time I had customer service (with any place) this bad. It was terrible. I was so upset. Guess it’s true the bigger you get the less you care. You certainly cared enough to get my business.
Just awful
Official Employee

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Hello Arsr88. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. We apologize for your recent experiences. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs. I can assist with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Hello Arsr88. Thank you for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!