Community Forum

Terrible Customer Service

New Poster

Terrible Customer Service

I did not get the answer that I needed. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with comcast once again. They ended up giving me a credit of $25.00 which was supposed to be applied to my current bill, which it was but my package price stayed the same. Seriously finding a new cable provider. I have spent so much time on the phone with them that it is ridiculous. Worst Service Ever from a company! They only reason they can stay in business is because consumers do not have the choice in the area that they live in to pick other providers. Very Sad!

New Poster

Re: Terrible Customer Service

I have wasted over five days of my time with them trying to resolve an internet issue since December and it still isn’t resolved.  Yesterday the technician told me it was my problem to deal with, not Xfinity’s.

They are ranked in the bottom five in customer service in the U.S. for a reason...

Contributor

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Bottom five!  You scared me for a moment that they had somehow lost there long standing, and seemingly cherished  bottom position.  I am on the West Coast and I just looked it up and they do still have the lowest ranking in spite of the "rebranding" from Comcast to Xfinity.  The rebranding does not seem to have worked for time Warner/Charter rebranding to Spectrum either.  Were it not for Comcast, at least in my area, they would be at the bottom but I think they are safe in the second to the bottom position!

I must give a shout out to those employees and community helpers on this board.  I can not even imagine the frustration of trying to do the right thing regarding customer care when it is clearly not part of the corporate culture or compensation.