Community Forum

Terrible Chat experience- Terrible Internet Experience- READY TO CANCEL!!!!!!

New Poster

Terrible Chat experience- Terrible Internet Experience- READY TO CANCEL!!!!!!

Hello, i spent close to 30 min chatting with a CHAT agent to discuss why my internet is yet again not working even after an agent working on it 2 weeks ago. The chat agent i spoke to today said the need to do some internal work and then didnt' even give me chance to let anyone in my family know the internet was going to go down so i couldn't even prepare. When it comes back up again, i asked him if he was there and then he goes into telling me about pricing plans for a better deal. I said i am not interested and please stop asking me and he continues saying this is the best deal. Then he says to ignore the message and its was a technical issue. I said you must be multichatting with other customers since i have worked in chat call center and know how this works.  He said yes he was. Then he said internet works great. I said no it doesnt because it keeps having issues.  I said a tech needs to come by because these multi daily service disruptions are terrible and waste our time and money.   He then says somebody will come out and gets an appt set up and then says its gonna cost me $118. What????  I asked him why i am being charged and then he said to ignore that and that there are technical issues again on xfinity side.   I said this is ridiculous and then internet goes out again.   Sigh. We are getting so fed up and if this wont be fixed after the tech comes on saturday we plan to CANCEL, CANCEL, CANCEL.   Your agent needs more training as well and needs to learn to multi task.  This 30 min with you all was a waste of my time. This is not the first useless chat conversation i have dealt with you guys. So ready to CANCEL.

Official Employee

Re: Terrible Chat experience- Terrible Internet Experience- READY TO CANCEL!!!!!!

Hello tkm79, I apologize for the past experience you had with one of our agents. Please allow me the opportunity to make this right for you, I can run some tests on your equipment and your signals coming from the plant and if needed I can get a tech out to repair your services. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!