Community Forum

Terminate agreement

New Poster

Terminate agreement

My apartment lease will end on 18 August and will move, where there is already an cable/internet service provider.  How do I terminate my current service agreement with you please?




Re: Terminate agreement


Hi @EVee_PR


Drop off your equipment at any Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store. Close your account and retain the receipt. Find a Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store Location near you.




Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to any The UPS Store location, and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to Comcast. Visit to find The UPS Store locations near you. The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. Call Comcast 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and close your account.

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Terminate agreement

EVee_PR -- Were you able to terminate your service?