Community Forum

Technician Needed ASAP

Highlighted
New Poster

Technician Needed ASAP

We need a technician at our home and customer service via the app and phone has refused to send anyone due to an outage “in the area” however no one in a three block radius has lost cable or internet but us!

This is HORRENDOUS service and some of the framing pro customer experience I have seen from a company - what am I paying for?

Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue and how to quickly get a tech out on site for a new line to be installed
Highlighted
New Poster

Cut Line Need Service

Is there any actually human we can speak with to get internet restored at our home?

We have been out due to a cut wire from a construction crew in our area - our home is the only affected but Comcast has REFUSED To send a technician.

I need this fixed tomorrow as we rely on internet for our jobs now due to Covid.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cut Line Need Service

@Maroche1231 wrote:
Is there any actually human we can speak with to get internet restored at our home?

We have been out due to a cut wire from a construction crew in our area - our home is the only affected but Comcast has REFUSED To send a technician.

I need this fixed tomorrow as we rely on internet for our jobs now due to Covid.

This is a forum, but not always real time, which is why you weren't answered immediately. 

What reason did the rep tell you that they were refusing to send a tech?  Was it because it couldn't be immediately like you wanted?  There are only so many techs that are available at this time [COVID-19, you know], and the majority of them have a schedule for other customers already lined up.  Some of those customers, I'm sure, have a need for their service to be fixed immediately for their jobs, too.

Did the rep give you a time when they could get there to fix your cut wire?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!