Community Forum

Tech service fee

New Poster

Tech service fee

Completely unsatisfactory and unethical. I have contacted comcast on 4 different times and occassions on the same issue.

I have never raised an issue until today. I have been charged for technician fee (60.00 extra dollars) for malfunctioning Comcast equipment when a technician did not even step a foot on my property to provide any type of service. I have been a loyal customer for over many years and have paid every bill faithfully for the service that was provided. But I do not agree with being charged this technician fee at all. No service was provided at all. I observed the technician pull up as I was leaving and I related to him that his service was no longer needed, the Comcast equipment was back to working conditioning after four days. The technician never set foot on my property.Then the response I get is that you (Comcast) can only provide me with free showtime channel for three months. If I wanted that channel I would pay for that service myself. My issue is being charged for a service that was not provided. Ethically, this is not correct. I expected much more from this company that has financially thrived and can not provide adequate customer service for their customers. I just wanted my money or at least credit for a service that was not provided. Too much running around for something that is mine anyways. Just based on this treatment this will be my last tenure with Comcast.

Official Employee

Re: Tech service fee

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.