Community Forum

Tech never showed up and customer service is refusing to check ticket number

New Poster

Tech never showed up and customer service is refusing to check ticket number

I spent 2 hours on the phone with a tech yesterday and we could not figure out how to get my WiFi working. She said she is scheduling a tech to come out this morning between 8-10. At 10 I call and am told no appointment is scheduled for today. I tell her I have a ticket number I was given after the appointment was made but she says it doesn’t matter there isn’t an appointment and she has nothing available until Friday. I’m out of town this weekend for work and next weekend for Christmas. I took today off work for the tech to come and cannot take another day off this month. I have a ticket number CR750215645. Can anyone help me find out the status and if I can get a t ch today my one day off for this?
Official Employee

Re: Tech never showed up and customer service is refusing to check ticket number

Hello Ahubbard8763, I show that we have a tech scheduled to come out tomorrow. I will reach back out to you once the work order has been completed to ensure everything is taken care of, have a good day. 

Official Employee

Re: Tech never showed up and customer service is refusing to check ticket number

Hello, I wanted to touch base with you to see how everything went with our technician. Did we get your issue taken care of?