Community Forum

Tax Exemption

New Poster

Tax Exemption

We have tax exemption status and sales tax has been exempt from our bill in the past.  We started getting charged for sales tax due to the fact that our tax exemption was expired in your system.  We need to send updated tax exemption, but don't know where to send the info to.  I spoke with the customer service and was told that someone will contact me in 10 business days.  It has been 3 weeks now and no one has contacted me yet.

Where and who should I send the tax exemption to?

Expert

Re: Tax Exemption

@ConsulGeneral wrote:

We have tax exemption status and sales tax has been exempt from our bill in the past.  We started getting charged for sales tax due to the fact that our tax exemption was expired in your system.  We need to send updated tax exemption, but don't know where to send the info to.  I spoke with the customer service and was told that someone will contact me in 10 business days.  It has been 3 weeks now and no one has contacted me yet.

Where and who should I send the tax exemption to?

Are you a business customer?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Tax Exemption

It is residential account, however, it is for the official residence of Consul General.  Our officials have tax exempt status and tax exemption card.