Community Forum

Tara Master Association Bulk Contract

New Poster

Tara Master Association Bulk Contract

I live in the Tara Preserve Community in Bradenton, FL which is currently serviced by a Comcast bulk contract for cable TV through the Tara Master Association.  A new contract effective next May will include Blast Internet with Modem/Router in addition to the cable TV.  How can I learn more about the services that will be provided in this new Comcast contract with the Tara Master Association? 

Expert

Re: Tara Master Association Bulk Contract

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Tara Master Association Bulk Contract

Hi Rick_Bradenton, 

I can help provide more information about the services that will be available. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.