Community Forum

Tap Installation/Plant Extension

Regular Visitor

Tap Installation/Plant Extension

I have been trying to get Comcast internet insatalled at my residence for four years. My residence is 330 ft from the nearest tap. I have scheduled several times for them to install a tap / plant extension. Four times they have sent out a regular technician that say that I need someone else and they put in work orders to have a tap installed closer to my house; however, I have never received a response after that and are forced to start the process all over again. How can I get ahold of the right people like the maintenance/construction department to have a tap extension installed?
Admin1

Re: Tap Installation/Plant Extension

Hi ChrisG2 -- I can help with your tap installation. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back requesting location and contact information. Please respond back to that PM with that information and I'll get you in contact with the right people. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Tap Installation/Plant Extension

I have gone through the same thing for 5 years now. Ask for the advanced tech support, then get a field research ticket with the employee name and employee number. Once you have that call the maintenance team with the findings and the tech name and number so they can look it up and they will hopefully schedule the work. 

Good luck,