Community Forum

TV Service

Highlighted
New Poster

TV Service

I moved my service two blocks down the road. All I did was unplug my modem, which I own, and the TV box from Xfinity and now I can't stream any of the TV channels I pay for, except for HBO and Showtime, which I don't need your app to stream. I spent 2 hours in customer service chats with 4 different agents only to have the last one (Ray) disconnect me and not even try to contact me again! This was the ticket number the first agent gave me: CR907893523. I was able to stream all my channels until your customer service called me this morning and said he needed to activate the service, then boom, couldn't stream anything after that. So, I chat with the agents and now I can see the channels, but it asks me to subscribe to channels I am paying for already. Either fix my service or credit me from the day I moved service because I can't watch them!

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: TV Service

@Misspeaches97 wrote:

I moved my service two blocks down the road. All I did was unplug my modem, which I own, and the TV box from Xfinity and now I can't stream any of the TV channels I pay for, except for HBO and Showtime, which I don't need your app to stream. I spent 2 hours in customer service chats with 4 different agents only to have the last one (Ray) disconnect me and not even try to contact me again! This was the ticket number the first agent gave me: CR907893523. I was able to stream all my channels until your customer service called me this morning and said he needed to activate the service, then boom, couldn't stream anything after that. So, I chat with the agents and now I can see the channels, but it asks me to subscribe to channels I am paying for already. Either fix my service or credit me from the day I moved service because I can't watch them!

Did your modem get activated on your new service line?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes and so did the tv box still no service
Highlighted
New Poster

This isn’t a issue on my end. I only have access to a few channels besides my HBO and Showtime subscriptions. You don’t have my channel lineup correct in your system. That’s why it is asking me to upgrade to get access to channels I already pay for, so it needs to be fixed or I need a refund!