Community Forum

TV Listings

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

TV Listings

The TV Listings have read "To Be Announced" for the last 24 hours.  What's the issue.  Calling has been useless since it is impossible to tralk with a real person.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TV Listings

@StevenT wrote:

The TV Listings have read "To Be Announced" for the last 24 hours.  What's the issue.  Calling has been useless since it is impossible to tralk with a real person.

Reboot your box.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This reply is tantamoiunt to spam and does not answer my inquiry, which has yet to be resolved.

Highlighted
Expert

@StevenT wrote:

This reply is tantamoiunt to spam and does not answer my inquiry, which has yet to be resolved.

Well, this is not spam.  Whenever you create a post in the Forums you're automatically notified whenever someone replies.

And I did answer your inquiry.  If you are seeing TBA on all of the channels, you need to reboot your box so it can download the information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!