Community Forum

TV + Internet Plan Options with TiVo?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

TV + Internet Plan Options with TiVo?

I have 2 CableCards. The main one is in a TiVo Roamio Pro, which I use all the time. The second one is in a Ceton infiniTV 6 in a Windows Media Center PC, which I am not currently using but have in the past (have been thinking about just giving that CCard back). Additionally, I own my own cable modem used with Comcast service. I have no Comcast rental equipment and want to keep it that way.

Basically, I just want to keep everything the way it is now (same service and speeds or better) but get a better rate. What are my options? I'm paying a lot for my Comcast services. It's my most expensive monthly utility type bill. I have got to make a change. I pay considerably more than what I would if I just took X1 equipment, and that doesn't seem right when I'm happy with own equipment. Please help.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: TV + Internet Plan Options with TiVo?

@jmcode wrote:
I have 2 CableCards. The main one is in a TiVo Roamio Pro, which I use all the time. The second one is in a Ceton infiniTV 6 in a Windows Media Center PC, which I am not currently using but have in the past (have been thinking about just giving that CCard back). Additionally, I own my own cable modem used with Comcast service. I have no Comcast rental equipment and want to keep it that way.

Basically, I just want to keep everything the way it is now (same service and speeds or better) but get a better rate. What are my options? I'm paying a lot for my Comcast services. It's my most expensive monthly utility type bill. I have got to make a change. I pay considerably more than what I would if I just took X1 equipment, and that doesn't seem right when I'm happy with own equipment. Please help.

Cool! Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums. Happy to see what we can do to get you a better rate. And of course, you can keep all of your equipment as is.

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (Comcast_Support) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!