Community Forum

TOUGH outfit to deal with..

New Poster

TOUGH outfit to deal with..

As a deaf person who is also wheelchair bound, I am having a terrible time using the so-called chat feature.....Am unable to get a live person to chat with....ALL I want done is to have a Comcast rep come out and install a new modem I have purchased.....WHY do things have to be so difficult for the deaf????   Please advise...

Thanks, Tom Lash

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TOUGH outfit to deal with..

@TomCast1 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: TOUGH outfit to deal with..

Hello @TomCast1, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I offer my deepest apologies for your experience with us over chat, we absolutely do not mean to make it difficult in any way. I can definitely assist you with getting a tech out. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!