Community Forum

TCM - Turner Classic Movies

Highlighted
New Poster

TCM - Turner Classic Movies

When did TCM become a premium channel requiring a subscription?  We have been Comcast customers for the better part of the past 20 years and TCM has always been a "free" channel included in our package.  Seems kind of strange that a channel that shows nothing but old movies would be a subscription channel.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: TCM - Turner Classic Movies

It was moved to the Sports Entertainment Oct 10th

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

During this time of social distancing it would be nice to have TCM back in the lineup. Comcast, please make this happen.

Highlighted
Expert

@smerdley985 wrote:

During this time of social distancing it would be nice to have TCM back in the lineup. Comcast, please make this happen.

TCM is in the Sports and Entertainment package, so it's basically still in the lineup - if you have S&E.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm pretty sure what the poster meant was back in the "free" or included lineup instead of having to pay extra for the S&E package.  But, then you knew that but why not shine the customer if you can split hairs?  Comcast never changes.  No matter.  Sooner or later the technology will pass you by and when you need the customers to show you the loyalty you've never shown them, you'll go the way of Blockbuster.  You guys only still exist because you fill a need.  Once there's a real alternative, you're done.  We're all out here just putting up with you and waiting for our day to come.