Community Forum

Switching from Triple Play to Double Play

New Poster

Switching from Triple Play to Double Play

Hello,

My household has no need for Xfinity voice anymore, so we'd like to switch from triple play to double play. The new year's price increases are too much for us.

Is there a way for us to switch to a new double play plan? We'd like to keep our xfinity blast! internet, and HD Digital preferred TV.

Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Switching from Triple Play to Double Play

You can but the savings are not worth it in my opinion.

Official Employee

Hello tonayee, you can switch from a triple play to a double play or a triple play to a Quad play at any time. The best way to do this is online, but if you need assistance in making this change I can help you here. I would just need for you to send me a private message with your full name, account number, and street address.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Not true...
I tried this online and it made me call the center. Then on hold for an hour and half. .

Really?? I wish i could change my package.. But comcast insist on the making the package i have the ONLY package i can get. Its not fair.
Official Employee

Hello Irv151, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.