Community Forum

Suspension from overcharges while living below poverty level

Regular Visitor

Suspension from overcharges while living below poverty level

Our monthly income is under $900 – one adult, one child.

The pmt. due is 89% of our bi-monthly income.  It must be rec’d by 12am, Saturday, may 26th, to avoid suspension. 

I had an affordable contract created with Customer Care.  CS said it was” renewed” well over a year ago. I confirmed every detail with her, because CC said I would have to renegotiate with them after 1 yr.  It was not “renewed.”  You don't find these things out until a month has passed.  I finally agreed to a more costly deal, but the price soared with charges and fees (obviously, condensed).  

Since then, I can’t get past the CS agent and his/her manager.  The Philly corporate ofc phone no. only leads to call center CS agents. I’ve been unable to find a phone number and/or email anywhere in the state that doesn’t lead to the call center.

Please, help.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Suspension from overcharges while living below poverty level

Our monthly income is under $900 – one adult, one child.

The pmt. due is 89% of our bi-monthly income.  It must be rec’d by 12am, Saturday, may 26th, to avoid suspension. 

I had an affordable contract created with Customer Care.  CS said it was” renewed” well over a year ago. I confirmed every detail with her, because CC said I would have to renegotiate with them after 1 yr.  It was not “renewed.”  You don't find these things out until a month has passed.  I finally agreed to a more costly deal, but the price soared with charges and fees (obviously, condensed).  

Since then, I can’t get past the CS agent and his/her manager.  The Philly corporate ofc phone no. only leads to call center CS agents. I’ve been unable to find a phone number and/or email anywhere in the state that doesn’t lead to the call center.

Please, help.  Thank you.

QueShade, apologies for the delay here. Do you still need help with this? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!