Community Forum

Surveying shared driveway

New Poster

Surveying shared driveway

Hi, 

I just moved to a remote location, and I wanted to see if it was possible to get service. There is a line on the main road by my house, however, I have a long shared driveway that would need a line run to reach my house.  I've talked to multiple people who have opened multiple tickets, and even a service technician came out to my house to install the cable even though I have no line (which I tried to tell them) but the system said I was serviceable.  I live on <Edited for guideline violation: Personal Information>. Would someone let me know what the status is of my tickets? Last time I asked they told me my account is now closed and I have to establish new service, which I have been trying to do for the last month. 

Thank you. 

<Edited for guideline violation: Personal Information>

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Surveying shared driveway

Hi @cyanez1

Welcome to the Xfinity Community Forums. I can help check the status of your serviceability request. If we do need to create a new request or start an account for you, I will help you through this process. 

In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Surveying shared driveway

@cyanez1

I haven't heard back from you. If you run into any issues in the future, feel free to contact us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!