Community Forum

Survey Following Phone Support

New Poster

Survey Following Phone Support

Greetings, 

I just finished an online survey as a follow up to phone support that I received last week, and it is set up to give you (Comcast) the wrong impression. The phone support that I received was outstanding, but it turns out that it was not possible for that person to resolve my issue. It was necessary for onsite support to be deployed. So when I check the box that tells you that my issue was not resolved, that is very misleading, and did not require an systematic appology. The phone support was great. The technician who came to my house was great. My issue has now been resolved (to the degree that resolution was possible given the equipment limitations), we just couldn't reach that point by phone. I would suggest adding that to your survey... was your issue resolved OR was your issue escalated or rerouted in a satisfactory manner. 

Thank you,

Chris

Official Employee

Re: Survey Following Phone Support

Hi, Continuum9 - We appreciate your valued feedback and I will pass it along the teams. Thank you so much! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!