Community Forum

Suprise Pedestal next to driveway

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Suprise Pedestal next to driveway

This seems to be a recurring issue. I came home from work to find a pedestal right next to our driveway. It would be great if the city and Comcast would give the residents a heads up in these. Had it been on either side of the yard or behind the mailbox I would not complain but it is right next to the driveway.

I happened to catch up with the contracted installers the next day and they said they talked about it while putting it in. They would not want one in that location either. So, basically common sense says it isn’t a good spot.

I have called the city who has a project going and they say it is up to Comcast. I contacted Comcast who said it was the city planning that placed
It there and it will be too expensive to move.

Mistakes happen in projects and they are fixed. Please help me get this fixed.
Official Employee

Re: Suprise Pedestal next to driveway

Hi, Rajanz! Welcome to our community! I will try to contact the local Tech Ops team to see if there is a way to re-locate the pedestal at no cost to you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I am trying but nothin happens when I click your name.
Official Employee

@Rajanz - No worries, I will send you a private message. Please reply back. If you get any issues - please let me know here in this thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!