Community Forum

Supervisor Contact

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Supervisor Contact

I was asking questions in a chat and after over an hour the representative told me they would need to get a supervisor in contact with me to discuss this.  This was 4/14 and I still have not heard anything and have no resolution to my billing issues.

The digital service rep was absolutely terrible in their responses and then escalated me to a supervisor for no reason, and then I am just left wondering when I should await contact.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Supervisor Contact

@Anpitzer wrote:

I was asking questions in a chat and after over an hour the representative told me they would need to get a supervisor in contact with me to discuss this.  This was 4/14 and I still have not heard anything and have no resolution to my billing issues.

The digital service rep was absolutely terrible in their responses and then escalated me to a supervisor for no reason, and then I am just left wondering when I should await contact.

You can post about your issue here, leaving out any personal identifying information such as name, account number, address, phone number, etc.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!