Community Forum

Super Triple play

New Poster

Super Triple play

Was on the phone 2:15 min plus 31mins and disconnected.  No one ever came to phone just kept getting message reps are still busy.  Been waiting three days for supervisor to call back.  Was told by a few people and also saw on this forum that the super triple is available for 149. Yet I’m told the lowest package is 189?  I tried to order on line and keep getting pop up screen your order can’t be processed call.  Then screen freezes and can even get back to main screen.  What do I have to do to get a hold of someone who can give me the super triple play.  I want to my store and they said it is available but only by calling.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Super Triple play

Super Triple Play is apparently a 'regional promotion' in the Northeast only?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi PattyI5,  I can see if I have this promotion available.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, and phone number). 

Thank you 

Contributor

I called and got it for $149 and my MIL who lives next door was told $189. YMMV.
New Poster

I feel your pain!!!  Almost impossible to speak with someone willing to negoiate with you about out of sight monthly bill.  I too was told the supervisor was on another call and would call me back.....That was a week ago!! Its all very frustrating and over priced.